COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT & TAKEDOWN PROCEDURES
Loungest Limited (“Loungest”) is committed to respecting the rights of copyright holders. Loungest responds to notices of copyright infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Loungest’s website, music streams, radio stations or application(s);
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Loungest’s designated Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its website, radio station(s), music stream(s) or application(s) is:
Piccadilly Business Centre,
Manchester M12 6AE
Email: [email protected]